[syslinux] Question on docs

Emilio Recio erecio at storm.jmc.tju.edu
Thu Oct 3 08:31:04 PDT 2002

Stephen Brown wrote:

>>No.  This would most likely be BIOS braindamage, although even that
>>seems a bit weird.  What does mkdosfs -v report?
>

> Maybe the second computer doesn't support boot from USB devices.

Yeah, it does. I think it's the USB chip. The thumb drive is 128MB, and
the speeze drive has a 'mini' hub in it so that one side is copy
control, and the other side is the drive. The only thing that I can boot
is the 64MB NexDisk (which, btw, actually advertises that fact - whereas
the others seem like fly-by-night two bit companies).

-Elmo