[syslinux] AMENDED: Ppmtolss16 trouble...

Stovall, Adrian M. Adrian.Stovall at durez.com
Tue Oct 15 11:01:43 PDT 2002

Upon finding a different image conversion program, I have eliminated the
Premature EOF problem that I had(apologies if I post this before the
moderator approves my first post...you can ignore it if/when it shows
up).

Now, I am seeing the script complete with no error.

I tested my syslinux.dpy file with the syslogo.lss file from the
samples, and it's fine.

The lss file I created, however, appears skewed and different when
displayed.  There are only two color values in my input file, (I created
a small test file, that is a 10 X 10 white square containing two
vertical one-pixel black lines at the left and right edge), but there
are several output to the screen, and instead of 10 X 10 pixels, the
image is displayed over a couple of screens.

Any thoughts?  What am I doing wrong, here?