[syslinux] ISC DHCPD Problem and Solution.

Paul Wouters paul at xtdnet.nl
Tue Oct 15 15:04:16 PDT 2002

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> Hmmm... their tftp server seems to be just tftp-hpa-0.29, so I'd be very
> curious about what is broken about it:

Time to double check.

I re-installed tftp-server-0.29-3 from their beta (the dhcp server is
an 8.0 null (v2) release).

It worked fine. Guess I had other problems at the time I changed my tftp
server.

> I appreciate all the information, by the way.  It's a lot easier to
> track down bugs this way :)

The least I can do :)

Paul
--
<Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already
        taken.