[syslinux] kbdmap & ASCII > 128

Josef Siemes jsiemes at web.de
Thu Oct 17 06:08:20 PDT 2002

Hi,

"Luis.F.Correia" <Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt> schrieb am 17.10.02 13:27:44:
> Try pressing SHIFT-2 on your German keyboard during boot.

I want to have some reasonable mapping for syslinux with kbdmap. I know that
I can press e.g. z instead of y if I boot without any kbdmap command (on a german
keyboard these two are swapped). The question
is if I also can remap AltGr-Q to the '@'-symbol (or better: Alt-Q instead of AltGr-Q),
this is also for \, {, ~, ... The problem is that not I sit in front of the keyboard, but
someone else, and he doesn't know how the US keyboard is laid out.

Regards,

Josef