[syslinux] ISOLinux Booting question

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 24 19:17:51 PDT 2002

I have a CD which boots in native mode (specifically Windows XP Install
CD). I want to use the extra space in the CD to allow me to boot alternate
images. So basically, what I want is one CD which will help me boot into
DOS,Linux and Windows (from the original Install CD).

How do I go about configuring isolinux, and how do I get the "boot sector"
of the windows CD, so that the final CD boot using isolinux and one of
the options boots into the Windows install CD, another into DOS...

- Murali