[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.00-pre14 released

Jim Wright jwright at penguincomputing.com
Fri Oct 25 00:27:05 PDT 2002

ftp://ftp.penguincomputing.com/pub/staff/jwright/t_s2720-1.01+.bin

Same hang if I use a win98 boot floppy instead of freedos.  But freedos
works fine for everything else except for a few problem BIOS upgrades.
And obviously we much prefer the open source approach.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how far you'll get without hardware.