[syslinux] PXE: media test failure

Ludovic Drolez ludovic.drolez at freealter.com
Fri Oct 25 03:21:22 PDT 2002

Hi !

I'm using PXE to boot a Linux on a DLink DFE-530TX card.
Everything worked well until I installed a Windows98 on it (please,
foregive me...). Since the Windows drivers for that NIC were installed,
I 'm unable to boot PXE, and I get the error:

PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable

Any clue on how to make PXE work as before ?

Cheers,
--
Ludovic DROLEZ                                       Free&ALter Soft
152, rue de Grigy - Technopole Metz 2000                  57070 METZ