[syslinux] Trying to fund my Linux habit...

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sun Oct 27 21:50:04 PST 2002

Okay, it's a bit sad having to stoop to this, but I'm desperately trying
to at least not have to shell out large amounts of my own money to get
gear for Linux development...

I'm thinking about setting up a PayPal account, but since there are some
recent, ahem, issues with PayPal and security I'm a bit hesitant.  I'd
like to ask people if they would be inclined to donate money to a PayPal
account, or if it's just a needless pain (either as in, "we'd rather
just send you a check" or as in "we wouldn't send money anyway".)

Special thanks to anyone who has donated hardware over the last few
years.  It's definitely helped :)