SV: [syslinux] syslinux tool for Win2k and 'safeboot' option

Ole Hansen ole at danelec.dk
Wed Oct 30 00:33:44 PST 2002

Hello Luis

Thansk

Yes we tried that and it works, but if you are in the field and only have
new
clean compact-flash and no DOS, you are in trouble.

I can syslinux directly to the USB card-reader/writer under Linux without
problems too.
It just appears as a SCSI-device(/dev/sda).

best regards

ole at danelec.dk

 * danelec electronics a/s
 * Blokken 44
 * DK-3460 Birkeroed
 * DENMARK
  * Phone: +45 45821879
   * Fax:  +45 45821979
    * Email: ole at danelec.dk
     * http://www.danelec.dk
      * ftp://ftp.danelec.dk
       * Radio call sign: oz1jru

*    If you seek luck, luck will strike you ..... 8o)         *