[syslinux] (no subject)

Craig Caughlin craigcaughlin at attbi.com
Mon Sep 2 22:39:06 PDT 2002

Hi Mr Anvin,
I'm using your isolinux.cfg file in Bart's CD creating files, and was
hoping you could help me with something. When the CD boots and you're
shown the menu (which is from your isolinux.cfg file I think), I'm
hoping there may be a command that I can use with your isolinux.cfg file
to check for a specific file on the primary hard drive (Like the old DOS
IF EXIST command). If the file IS found, I want to call a DOS batch file
which will execute a particular command. Otherwise, if the file is not
found, simply go to the next default boot menu item shown in the
isolinux.cfg boot menu (which is the primary hard drive). Do you have
any suggestions on how to do this or can something like this be done
using the isolinux.cfg file? Thank you.

Craig Caughlin