[syslinux] about fram buffer & twm cursor!!

mark mark.chang at mail.controltech.com.tw
Mon Sep 2 23:31:06 PDT 2002

Dear all,

	I have two questions under syslinux.

	First.	When I start the system with syslinux, some messages
	      	display on the screen and want me to enter display mode
	      	to show or enter "scan" the scan the display resolution.
	      	If I made anything wrong?

	Second.	I used the same kernel image as above and different cpu
	       	care(SBC), It can work perfectly and start X-windows
	       	with twm window manager, how can I let my mouse crusor
	       	disapear or may I chang the cursor icon into a point(I
	       	think a point show in the center of the screen is much
	       	better than a cursor)?

	Thanks for your help!!

mark