[syslinux] PXElinux Modification Question

Jim Wright jwright at penguincomputing.com
Tue Sep 17 12:57:53 PDT 2002

We've been toying with schemes to do similar things.  Our current thinking
is to use lilo, and have a boot option (probably using syslinux) installed
on the local hard drive which will cause the system to reimage itself
over the network.  Then you can do this remotely with "lilo -R reimage ;
reboot", assuming the machine is up and running.  If the system won't
boot, then you have to do a manual load.