[syslinux] Unattended installations of Windows workstations

Patrick J. LoPresti patl at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 18 12:35:28 PDT 2002

I hope it is not too off-topic to announce an application of SYSLINUX
here.  If so, I apologize.

I am looking for some technically savvy people to test out my first
release, and I figure some of the people on this list might be
interested.

Over the past month or two, I have automated the installation of
Windows workstations (OS and applications) at my company.  I decided
to release my system as a SourceForge project, and the very first test
release is ready.  If this sounds interesting, and you do not mind
playing with alpha-quality software, check out

    http://unattended.sourceforge.net/>

...and let me know what you think.

 - Pat

P.S. SYSLINUX (with memdisk) is used for the CD-ROM and "nothing but
net" installation methods.  It is the only utility I know of which I
could use.  So thank you, Mr. Anvin, for SYSLINUX!