[syslinux] ISOLINUX problem booting with no Hard Disk

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Tue Apr 1 15:44:53 PST 2003

Ok, but I still don't exactly understand what is failing.
isolinux-debug.bin doesn't print out anything except what was in my first
message. Is there a particular line of output that says "BIOS BUG" that I
missed?

Basically, because it gets all of the way down to "Ready.", I am a bit
perplexed as to what is going on. Is the transfer off of the CD getting
corrupted, or what?

I'm taking an x86 asm class right now, and my asm skills are probably just
barely up to the task of what you describe below, but I still don't know
what I am looking for.

--
Michael