[syslinux] PXELinux configuration

Sylvain asm8 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 13:56:36 PST 2003

Hi !

I was using something like that :
(Don't use verbatim, read man page !)

ddns-update-style             none;
default-lease-time            21600;
max-lease-time                21600;

option subnet-mask            255.255.255.0;
option broadcast-address      192.168.1.255;
option routers                192.168.1.1;
option domain-name-servers    193.252.19.3;
option domain-name            "meduse.fr";
option root-path              "192.168.1.200:/opt/ltsp/i586";

subnet 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  filename              "/pxelinux.0";
  pool {
    range                     192.168.1.210 192.168.1.240;
    allow unknown clients;
  }
}

Regards,