[syslinux] Problem in getting tftp transfer to succeed

Louis Van den Broek vandenbroek.y at skynet.be
Mon Apr 14 13:26:46 PDT 2003

On Sunday, April 13, 2003, at 10:27 PM, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> For what it's worth, the Fink project (http://fink.sourceforge.net/)
> has been distributing a tftp-hpa for MacOS X for quite a while.
>
> 	-hpa

OK,
The problem is somewhat solved,
first pxe client 2.1 do work straight away, it's the 2.0 giving the
problem with the default dhcp server from Mac OS X Server. If I run an
opensource dhcp server, the 2.0 pxe clients also work.
Now I cannot change the dhcp server on Mac OS X, because I need it to
netboot the Mac's as well.
Thanks for the input, I'll can handle it from here
Yves.