[syslinux] [Slightly Off-topic] PXE question

sardaukar siet sardaukar_siet at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 12:18:26 PDT 2003

 Hello!

I am considering proposing my college's staff the
usage of PXELinux, to replace the commercial
alternative (Rembo). My question is, can PXE boot
images be compressed? If so, how? Because a Windows
2000 boot image is already big, but with no
compression... it kinda makes it unusable.

 Thank you for your time and attention! Best regards,

  sardaukar_siet

=====
Uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be seen. More questions!

Mentat Zensufi
CH:D 220