[syslinux] dvd/cd boot failure with 2.x

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Thu Aug 14 15:04:49 PDT 2003

I have another case where I see this failure as well and am expectantly
waiting. Please let me know if you need anything else to debug this.

isolinux 1.66 - works
isolinux 2.0x - broke
isolinux 2.0x with stripped directory structure - works
--
Michael Brown