[syslinux] Feature Request Reminders

G. Murali Krishnan gmkrishn at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Aug 30 07:24:09 PDT 2003

Just a few things which was dicussed in the list:

1. Implement some mechanism by which DOS images can get a look
at the command line arguments passed to syslinux

2. COMBOOT images: the append option doesn't seem to work.

If these are already in the pipeline, great. If already implemented,
ignore the previous lines. Finally, another request:

In case an image name entered on the syslinux/isolinux command
line does not exist it returns an error. Is it possible to have an
additional feature where this would call a user specified image
with the "bad command line" as its argument.

In my case, I am hoping to write a COMBOOT image, which will then
run another image which checks to see if the image can be found on a
network location.

Thanks, and BTW syslinux rocks!

- Murali