[syslinux] Ideas for contrib infrastructure

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 1 11:32:13 PST 2003

How about the following combination:

* contrib stuff distributed with syslinux, so users will not have to
keep track which version of syslinux needed ...
* and a link where the latest version may be downloaded is also
specified. So for those who want to test out the latest, they can do so.

* If the size of the contrib becomes large, then we can think of its own
tarball.

- Murali