[syslinux] Planning a 2.08 release

George Pajari George.Pajari at Faximum.com
Mon Dec 1 12:25:45 PST 2003

"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> schrieb am 01.12.03 08:34:14:

>> Also, anything else for 2.08 (unfixed bugs or wanted features) please
>> speak up now...

I have a project in the background with a computer using a Matrix
Orbital LCD/Keypad interface. Since the keypad does not generate normal
function key input one would need a KBDMAP that applies to serial input
to map the characters to function keys. I've looked at the code for
SYSLINUX to make this change (and discussed where/how to best implement
it with HPA) but the issue has not risen to the top of my To Do list yet.

That's my only wanted feature (and one that I will eventually get around
to implementing if some generous soul does not do it before me).

g.