[syslinux] Planning a 2.08 release

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Dec 4 12:40:19 PST 2003

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy wrote:
> Done. Added the lines. Thought I did not remove it.

I realize that.  I figured it's still useful, since:

a) Writing this kind of low-level code is highly compiler-specific;
b) Many people don't know about OpenWatcom (it's a pretty new development):
c) Even if you do know of OpenWatcom, it's not trivial to use and it
took me quite a while to dig through the docs for building a simple DOS
binary -- in particular the bit about using "wcl" not "wcc" is a bit
surprising.