[syslinux] Asus A7V600 (3C940 1gb) + Oopsing kernel with PXELINUX

Wout Mertens wmertens at cisco.com
Mon Dec 8 23:14:18 PST 2003

Try just attaching a cd drive and running some live cd distro like
knoppix.

Apart from that, are you sure about your memory? Try running memtest86,
you can start it directly as a kernel from syslinux.

I've had some weird memory problems myself, that mostly went away by
downclocking my memory to 266MHz.

Good luck!

Wout.

Yesterday at 23:55 evil squirrels forced Michal Frackowiak to write: