[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.08-pre11

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Dec 11 15:47:16 PST 2003

I have released SYSLINUX 2.08-pre11.  It is the same as 2.08-pre10
except I have added logical partition support to the chainbooting module
(still no partition hiding or anything like that.)

Unfortunately I have no way to test this at the moment, so I thought I'd
release a -pre11 and see if someone was willing to take it for a spin.

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/

Otherwise I'll release 2.08 as-is and deal with the bug reports later...