[syslinux] State of the UNDI stack after booting a DOS image

Derek Tattersall dtatter at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 10 11:45:57 PST 2003

I'm using PxeLinux to bot DOS images for an automated test application.
After Running the DOS application program, I want to use the UNDI stack to
send a completion status message to the server.

I boot the DOS image  with keeppxe, so that the UNDI stack will continue to
be in memory.  I am not clear as to what state the stack is left in after
PxeLinux has loaded and transferred control to the DOS image.  Do I need to
go through all  the start, initialize and open calls or a subset of them,
or none?  Can I immediately use the UNDI write call?

Derek Tattersall                                            EFI Test