[syslinux] pxelinux.cfg/default

John Poltorak jp at manninghammills.org
Thu Feb 27 10:58:09 PST 2003

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 06:53:04PM +0100, Josef Siemes wrote:
> Hi,

> > > This is the last file pxelinux tries to load. So this is the file pxelinux uses if there's
> > > no special configuration for this client or its netblock.
> >
> > Yes, but what does this file consist of?
>
> *please* read the docs for pxelinux and syslinux *again*. Maybe that sheds some light
> on it.

I have read the docs, but I'm no clearer in my mind as to what this
default file consists of or where I can get one from.

Do I need to be running Linux to be able to create one?

As I mentioned, I don't know much about Linux, but was hoping I could use
it by booting it up via PXELINUX.

Doesn't anyone have a file I can download just to get a feel for what is
supposed to happen next?

--
John