[syslinux] Building TFTP-HPA

Josef Siemes jsiemes at web.de
Thu Feb 27 12:06:26 PST 2003

Hi,

John Poltorak <jp at manninghammills.org> schrieb am 27.02.03 20:55:27:
> Is TFTP-HPA written as a portable app?
>
> In other words, what chance do I have of getting it built on OS/2?

It works on various unices, and someone reported it to run unter cygwin & windows.
Take gcc & make, maybe it produces something useful.

BTW: You should first try to get it to work on a linux box just to see how it should
work and to confirm that your client actually can boot via pxelinux. Since it sems you
have not much experience with both this could help much.

Regards,

Josef