[syslinux] Re: Memdisk & tomsrtbt

Christopher Buckley mallardproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 14:26:33 PST 2003

Hmmm, well that's interesting because for some reason
I've got it working. I know that sounds like a newbie
response, but the only thing I changed on the new CD I
burned was the write speed. Everything else was the
same.

I'm not sure, but I believe isolinux by peter is lilo
based. Certainly the config file statements are the
same, and so is the functionality.

I am using the 2.88 image for the CD. The point of
using isolinux is to make a multi-boot cd for (older)
machines which may not support the eltorito standard).
Adding your image to it makes it that much more
diverse. In effect, I get all of my rescue systems
onto one CD.

Thankx for getting back to me. If I ever figure out
why it's working now, I'll let you know.

Christopher.