[syslinux] Freely available PXE Bootroms?

Sven Geggus sven at geggus.net
Wed Jan 22 01:47:11 PST 2003

Hi there,

slightly off-topic, but probably of interest on this list.

In the meantime there are freely available PXE Bootroms for lots of cards.
I'm aware of Intel, 3com and Realtek based cards.

I'm still looking for a PXE-Bootrom for Tulip based Cards though!

Would be nice to have a List of some sort on the PXElinux homepage.

So here is one Link I'm aware of:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloads1-3.aspx?series=16&Software=True

(works fine with PXELinux BTW)

Sven

--
"We just typed make"
(Stephen Lambrigh, Director of Server Product Marketing at Informix