[syslinux] isolinux.cfg - DISPLAY command - screen pause?

Blaauw,Bernd B. B.Blaauw at student.fontys.nl
Fri Jan 31 10:00:10 PST 2003

Hi,

is there an option to have the DISPLAY command issue a pause after each
screen full of information?

I've been searching for a way to have users to agree to (or at least be able
to read ) the GPL license.

"by issueing a command other than F2 you agree that you are bound to the
terms of the GNU Public License that is used on this FreeDOS beta9 cdrom.
You can read the license terms by pressing F2"

and then the complete GPL file should be displayed page-by-page.
Like the old DOC2COM dos stuff, and surely Linux will have something like
this too.
Or can this be done with a COM32 module?

Another thing: can I subscribe to this list without receiving ANY emails
automatically from the list? I can read the archives, and it saves me from
deleting a lot of mail.
(a kind of "subscribe-and-respond-only" thing)

And finally, I've had this warning about fraction partition stuff too.
My windows partition boots fine in RAM, but both IDE and SCSI controller
drivers are not loaded then, preventing me from accessing any cdroms
(network and FTP will do, however).

Bernd Blaauw