[syslinux] Problems with eepro100 or BroadCom NetXtreme and s yslinux 2.04

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Tue Jul 1 09:45:19 PDT 2003

This sounds kind of like what happened with me for earlier attempts at using
syslinux.  Skip using HPA's tools entirely and dd if=vmlinuz of=/dev/fd0
bs=1440k count=1 and make sure that the kernel runs from a floppy disk.
There'll be no file system or anything, but you'll make sure that your
kernel isn't faulty.  If it doesn't execute, then you can avoid the
syslinux/pxelinux variable.

-Michael Bendzick
michael.b at logicpd.com
www.logicpd.com

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this