[syslinux] SysLinux path problem?

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Tue Jul 15 16:54:58 PDT 2003

Hi,
I'm happily using syslinux to boot from a FlashCard connected to my PC
through an IDE interface but I could not find any way to put vmlinuz in
a location different from the card root or it won't be found at the
boot  :-(
Is there any known limitation for syslinux to the 'kernel' field?
With both isolinux and pxelinux I never met such strange behaviour.

BTW, did anyone manage to produce a bootable usb pen with syslinux?
I made several tries but none was succesful...

Thanks,
 Roberto De Leo