[syslinux] make syslinux beep

Josef Siemes jsiemes at web.de
Tue Jul 29 09:13:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

Gilles Casse <gcasse at oralux.org> schrieb am 28.07.03 22:16:19:
> > Please give more details. Putting C-G into the display file should have done
> it.
>
> Here are the related files, boot.msg which includes the bell character, and
> the syslinux.cfg file:
> http://oralux.org/tmp/boot.msg
> http://oralux.org/tmp/syslinux.cfg

Ok, tried it with pxelinux 2.0 and pxelinux 1.76: It only displays 'o' (filled circle)
instead of belling. I also tried putting some text before and after the ^G,
putting multiple in it etc.pp. Seems that it really doesn't work.

I'll do some more tests about this. Maybe hpa knows what's wrong?

Regards,

Josef