[syslinux] pxeLinux on an Intel SE7501WV2 with 82546EB

Jay Winks Jay.Winks at teksouth.com
Wed Jun 4 05:33:42 PDT 2003

Oliver:

Thanks for the input. This particular mobo is one of the ones where that doesn't help; if it does not explicitly detect a floppy at boot,  the BIOS setting will automatically be set to "disabled" for the FDC. Peter says the way to work around is to do an image that emulates HDD. Since I'm doing the installs in a RIS-like manner (all the extra boot files on network share as opposed to needing floppy) this may work.

Thanks, HPA!

VR
Jay Winks