[syslinux] ppmtolss16, Permature EOF!

Udaya Kumar.R uk_ci at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 00:51:36 PDT 2003

Hi ,
   I am using syslinux-2.04. I used the isolinux boot loader, to create a
customized boot cd.
   As an add on to that process, i thought of displaying the product logo
in the bootup screen. So as the document suggested i went on to create the
lss from png. But it failed with following message.

$ ~archives/syslinux-2.04/ppmtolss16 < ipm-white.pnm > ipm-white.lss
'./ppmtolss16: Premature EOF at (9,53) of (131,62)'

   I converted the image from png to pnm using pngtopnm which came from
netpbm-progs-9.24-6.

   Please help me to solve the problem.
TIA.

bye.
uday.
--
Reply To :
perl -e 'print pack "H*","756b5f6369407961686f6f2e636f6d";'