[syslinux] tftp server error

Mike Bristow mike at urgle.com
Tue Jun 10 08:58:30 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 12:09:53PM +0100, Patel, Nirmal wrote:
> I have got a Solaris 9 package build from the latest tftp software at
> ftp.kernel.org.
>
> When I do the following:
>
> ./in.tftpd -l -s /tftpboot -m /tftprules -v

This should be:
./in.tftpd -l -s -m /tftprules -v /tftpboot

The way you are running the program means that the tftpd will think
that you are running it with the -l -s arguments, and the directories
are /tftpboot, -m, /tftprules, and -v.

--
Good night little fishey-wishes....  I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.