[syslinux] Problem with mkisofs (i guess :-))

toma daniel toma_daniel2k at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 23:26:35 PST 2003

Hello! I have a problem with a bootable cd that i'm
trying to make ..
The problem is that i don't know what all the mkisofs
parameters do and because that weird things happen, if
the filenames or directorynames contain spaces they do
not open and if i'm in windows's safe mode it gives me
an error message stating that the file or folder does
not exist! Can anyone help with that? I'm a novice in
making cd's with this tool and for the moment i find
it difficult to use it but it does great things.