[syslinux] Syslinux: Multi-Disks [feature]

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Tue Mar 11 09:02:57 PST 2003

Ok,

has you have guessed, my answer was more of a joke than a real solution...
Please do not be upset. That was not my intention.

As for the other boot methods:

sooner or later our beloved floppy will eventually die from age.
As new boot methods appear, more BIOSes will support them.
it is just a matter of time.

As the technology evolves the boot methods will have to follow.