[syslinux] Syslinux: Multi-Disks [feature]

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Tue Mar 11 15:26:59 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> This is a frequently requested feature.  However, it's a rather painful
> one to implement, and I don't know if I'll ever get around to it (before
> floppies finally vanish... good riddance, too) unless someone chooses to
> sponsor it as a project... unfortunately it's a pretty uninteresting
> project to me, and I'm up over my ears already...

I can fully understand your point. I'll disable boot floppies for a
Linux 2.5 ROCK Linux build for now and hope that noone needs to install
a Linux 2.5 system using boot floppies ....

If I get any mails about the issue, I will simply blame you for it.  ;-)
(just kidding)

yours,
 - clifford

--
+------=[ Usenet Compliant Signature (RFC 2646) ]=---> www.rocklinux.net

>>>  I'm looking for a new job:  http://www.clifford.at/resume.html  <<<

Reality corrupted. Reboot universe? (Y/N)              /"\  ASCII Ribbon
                                                       \ /  Campaign
There are only 10 types of people in the world:         X   Against
Those who understand binary and those who don't.       / \  HTML Mail