[syslinux] Feature request

Olli Savia ops at iki.fi
Wed Mar 19 04:44:06 PST 2003

Hi

I'm trying to make my machine to boot over network with pxelinux.
My machine has two network interfaces and I'd like to use
pxelinux's IAPPEND option to pass network configuration to the
kernel. Unfortunately, with IAPPEND option I can't pass default
interface to the kernel and my boot fails.

Could it possible to add a feature to pxelinux that can be used to
add <device> and <PROTO> fields to generated kernel ip command
line parameter (ip parameter format is described
in kernel sorce file net/ipv4/ipconfig.c).

Best regards,
Olli Savia