[syslinux] Pxelinux - so close!

Paul English tallpaul at speakeasy.org
Tue Mar 25 10:29:13 PST 2003

> Your PXE stack crashed when making UDP calls into it.  Complain to your
> motherboard vendor.

It is Supermicro - their SUPER X5DPR-iG2+ in one of their 6013Pi 1U
rackmount systems for other people's information. This is a little
surprising given that they actually state that they support linux, and
this system was designed with no floppy and cdrom, so you'd think they
would have tested network linux booting, but there you have it.

I've contacted their support and I will let the list know of the
resolution.