[syslinux] Stumped

Erik Williamson erik at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 6 13:37:20 PST 2003

Hi All,

I tried combing through the archives, but I think that I just went
mental.  We're trying to set up a pxe server here using syslinux 2.0.6,
and here's what we've got:

client sends bootp request
receives ip, server to go to and file to fetch.
fetches and executes pxelinux.0
fetches pxelinux.cfg/default
fetches display.msg (defined in default)
displays the text - but when I type in an option & hit return, nothing
happens.

We've watched the wire, but nothing leaves the box at this point.
please let me know what I can post to help explain more.

Thanks so much for any help!
e.

e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary