[syslinux] SysLinux GPL license violation

Gustavo Guillermo gustavo at compunauta.com
Mon Oct 20 23:38:41 PDT 2003

Thanks Peter H..... and Clifford....

I'm really a newbe because Embedded systems are not in Spanish, I will
support it.
In the next month (I hope so) I will write a lot of documentation about
it, in Spanish.

About sources, I'm decide to make a downloadable ISO with my folders with
touched SRC, and the whole root holding sources. Because I'm actually
using the embedded system with uClib to build Linux stuff, and SuSE Linux
to make the ROMs and burning disks (and hear my mp3 for a while too ;-).

Thanks a lot.