[syslinux] Re: Network Boot IP Configuration Dilemma

stanley.smith at rlx.com stanley.smith at rlx.com
Tue Sep 9 07:19:26 PDT 2003

So your only protest to the modification is the formatting of the
address?  The original change used the 'MACStr' variable as setup
by the code.  I then used copy & paste to put the string into the
MAC address format. Should we go back to simply outputting the
'MACStr' variable in hopes of being compliant with a change you
might make? Outputting the 'MACStr' variable would allow me to remove
the majority of the changes I made.

Stan Smith