[syslinux] Re: Network Boot IP Configuration Dilemma

stanley.smith at rlx.com stanley.smith at rlx.com
Tue Sep 9 13:09:19 PDT 2003

Peter,

One last mod.  Just after the .noipappend1 label,
the IPAppend value needs to be reloaded into al.
This needs to be done in case ipappend is set to
3 in the config file and the user wants both the
'ip=' and 'BOOTIF=' parameters passed to the kernel.
During processing of the 'ip=' parameter, al is
disturbed.

Thanks for all your help,

Stan Smith