[syslinux] Open file > 64 K in COM32

Kien Phung Chi pckien2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 21:45:18 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I used syslinux to load linux on DiskOnChip in PC104
for one embbeded project suceefully for several
months. But due to power lost sometime the image is
corrupted. I want to develop a COM32 util to check CRC
for the images and load the good ones. I read in the
comboot.doc that com32 can use read file SYSLINUX API
call to read a file, and the file must below 64K
limit. But the image files always bigger than 64K. So
anyone can guide me how to read this big files in
COM32 module.

=====
Phung Chi Kien
Automation Institute