FWD: [syslinux] Network Boot IP Configuration Dilemma

Fred Feirtag ffeirtag at integrityns.com
Mon Sep 15 16:45:40 PDT 2003

Hey that's great!  It certainly does work, and
as long as each "ip=" on the cmdline repeatedly
sets up a call to ip_auto_config_setup (in ipconfig.c)
and user_dev_name is a static variable (initialized
only once by the compiler), it looks like it will
continue to work.  I can't believe I failed to try it
that way.  Thanks!!!

--Fred