[syslinux] Comboot menu crashes when it goes off screen

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 2 13:24:15 PST 2004

To change the text mode, use setvideomode function (in biosio.h). You
need to refer to the BIOS interrupt documentation to find out the exact
mode you need.

Currently I dont see a simple fix to add the ability to scroll within a
menu. But I will think about this more and in any case add it to my TODO
list.

- Murali