[syslinux] Floppy image larger than 2,88MB

Steffen Täsler Taesi at gmx.de
Sat Apr 10 10:59:29 PDT 2004

I hope I've understand that all, somebody wants to create a floppy-image
larger than 2.88MB an use it with memdisk? I have modified a tool from Bart
Lagerweij (Big thanks!) and can create Floppy-Images with 5760kB and 8100kB,
and boot them with ISOLINUX and MEMDISK (or also with a modified
DISKEM1X.BIN), is this what you mean? These tools must run under windows, but
booting no problem. Sorry for my bad english!
Greetings, Steffen