[syslinux] Comboot menu crashes when it goes off screen

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 2 11:49:00 PST 2004

It was easier than I thought. There is now an additional handler, which
allows you to decide the positions of the submenus. You can use this
handler to ensure that your menu's dont go off screen. For example, if
you set the position of all the menu's to (1,1) then you can never run
off the screen (unless you have too many items or your items are too long).

I have attached the diff against 2.09-pre13. The modified complex.c
example shows an example  usage of the new handler. Let me know if this
solves your problem.

- Murali